Monday, April 24, 2006

Bill O'Reilly is a liar and a coward

To comments@foxnews.com

Mr O'Reilly's statements about Massachusetts and Vermont being "sympathetic" to child molesters are cheap lies. As usual, Mr O'Reilly abandons any pretense to the truth in order to pander to his shrinking demographic. I'm a Massachusetts native and I am telling your management, and Mr O'Reilly himself, that he is a liar and a coward.

I am a college professor in Texas, Mr O'Reilly, but I come from your own original stomping grounds, and I remember you when you were a cheapjack pandering regional "news personality". You were a liar and a coward then, Mr O'Reilly, and you're a liar and a coward now.

And yes, I will be delighted to debate you, sir. But if and only if you have the courage to engage in that debate outside the realm of your program. Do you have the fundamental guts to engage in a debate on NEUTRAL territory? No? I thought not.

You are a liar and a coward.

Most sincerely,

Dr Coyote

No comments: