Wednesday, August 08, 2007

"100 Greats" streaming and on radio: Vote for your Top 6!

Friends: As I mentioned in a previous post, I’m working on mocking-up several of the “100 Greats” posts as podcasts/radio broadcasts. I’ve winnowed the field to 12 (and thanks for those who voted!), but need to winnow further to 6. So, if you’re interested, have enjoyed the “100 Greats” posts, and/or would just like to contribute, can I ask you to list your “Top 6” in “Comments” below? I’ve included links to each of the installments under consideration.


Many thanks!



----------------
Now playing: Malik - N' Touma

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Top 6"
Planxty
Robin Williamson
Blind Willie Johnson
Tom Binkley
Basie
Mikrokosmos

Hope this helps.

CJS said...

You bet it does; thanks!

Quantzalcoatl said...

This is, obviously, a difficult task, which might be why you are asking for help.

3 Musketeers
Basie (my first big autograph in 1974)
Tom Binkley (you know why)
Blind Willie Johnson
Mikrokosmos
Lou Reed
(Too late to make the cut but . . . Van Halen--we went to the same high school, 4 years apart)