Thursday, November 26, 2009

"The Office" (workstation series) 120 (pinon-smoke edition)

Up Yonder, with good friends. A full belly, pinon fire, good session last night, the festive board today, Dharmonia at my left hand, and my brother Coop breathing under his own steam (I've said it for weeks: lungs that could conquer Cotopaxi and go up the Great Wall two steps at a time can take out any bacterium ever spawned).

I'm thankful for all of it: death as well as life, loss as well as gain, enemies as well as friends.

The world is as it is, and could not be other.

May all beings find peace.

1 comment:

sunshine said...

"I'm thankful for all of it: death as well as life, loss as well as gain, enemies as well as friends."

me, too, my friend and Sensei. It's just such a beautiful place to be, isn't it? Cheers, and love to you and all your people there.