Wednesday, October 08, 2008

New blog. Warning: invective advisory

Folks:

Have created a new blog: Radical Musicology.

I know and am tremendously grateful that some of my own students read Coyotebanjo, but I also know that many of them see political and social-justice issues differently than do I.

I'm intending to post the most radical political material over there, no longer over here, so that those students who are made uncomfortable by invective and spleen can focus on the topics at Coyotebanjo. I want my people to feel happy and comfortable about visiting for the pedagogy & scholarship topics, even if they prefer to avoid the more inflammatory stuff.

This will be a comparatively infective and spleen-free zone. On the other hand, if you like those kinds of posts, feel free to check out the new baby.

No comments: